Sravan Yoga & Massage Therapy
Sravan Yoga & Massage Therapy was founded by Matt Wierzbicki in 2007, though the seed was sown many years before when Matt began to realize the immense benefits of yoga and choosing a holistic lifestyle.
Through the regular practice of yoga and massage treatments Matt has been able to overcome many imbalances on a physical, mental and emotional level, allowing him to experience an improved quality of life. By regularly practicing yoga Matt remains healthy and active in sport and daily life and he it helps him to find balance in the busy lifestyles that we lead.
Other related interests that Matt has a passion for include:
- Spending time with Esther and their daughter, Sundari.
- Lecturing at the Satyananda Yoga Academy
- Yogic/vegetarian cooking
- Being part of a community, otherwise known as sangha
- Environmental/civil engineering and sustainable living.
- Connecting with nature through the beach, surfing and bush walking
- Attending to his backyard vege garden
Qualifications, Certifications & Memberships
Matt is a qualified yoga instructor with over 500 hrs of yoga training and 3000 hrs of yoga teaching. He is a qualified remedial massage therapist with 10 years of clinical experience and his anatomy and physiology knowledge and treatment skills continue to expand through his employment as a Physio Aide at Gorokan Physio Solutions.