Would you like your children and family to experience great harmony and connection? Family Yoga Week may be what you seek!
This is a 5 day program held at Mangrove Yoga from 25th Sept to 30th Sept and this year Matt will be helping on the team after a long absence. Matt’s specialty is Circle Yoga for all the Family + acroyoga for those who wish to fly!!
Several times a year the Mangrove Yoga community comes together for a weekend or week to celebrate families. Families both new to yoga and experienced come to enjoy this. Gain or deepen understanding of how yoga can enrich family life. Connect with other like-minded parents and children. Family Yoga sees many regulars returning as it is wonderful to reconnect in such a beautiful and enriching environment.
• Daily Kids/Family yoga classes
• Fun and creative activities for kids including things such as music, dance, art, craft, drama, storytelling
• Outdoor activities include gardening, bushwalking and swimming (in the warmer months)
• Each program run has a particular theme for freshness and inspiration, and differs from one to the next
• Both indoor and outdoor activities
• Accommodation and all meals provided
• Daily yoga classes for adults
• Daily Yoga Nidra classes
25th – 30th September
– 1st adult $575
– 2nd adult 50% off – $287.50
– Children aged between 3-17 $287.50
– Children under 3 – Free.
For bookings call Mangrove Yoga directly on Ph: 4377 1171