Its time to shed the layers and come out of winter hibernation. SPRING is here so make a commitment to yourself to do something beneficial for your body & mind.
Yoga is a holistic practice that will give you benefits on a physical, emotional and mental level. It will help you to feel better about yourself and life. Yoga is an ancient science and practice that promotes optimum health and well-being and in SPRING yoga is about opening and shifting winter stagnation and clearing out the cobwebs! Also, to connect with nature and Spring, YOGA will be returning to JD’s Park in October.
Term 4 YOGA will begin on Monday 10th October. The last class for this current term will be on Saturday 24th Sept.
Term 4 enrollments & price changes
Matt provides terms passes which will help you to stay on-track in committing to your goals and to your health and well-being. Note there are also some prices changes – see below.
The Monday & Tuesday classes will run for 11 weeks whilst Wednesday & Saturday classes will be for 10 weeks due to Xmas dates.
- Mon 7pm – Fix’n’Fit at Toukley: General/Beginners Hatha Yoga. Casual attendance $16, or term pass $120 for 10 weeks. .Book now by paypal/credit card
- Tue 6.30pm – Soldiers S.L.S.C: Hatha Yoga Fundamentals – 11 week term (no casuals). Cost $140 – Book now by paypal/credit card.
- Wed 10.30am – Budgewoi Gym: General Hatha Yoga (Creche available). Cost $14 or 10 classes for $100.
- Sat 8am – Yoga in the Park (JD’s): General/energizing yoga. Cost $16, or term pass $130 for 10 weeks Book now by paypal/credit card
There are also OPTIONS for combined term passes if you wish to depeen your YOGA practice and be more regular which will translate into greater benefits. See below. email Matt for direct deposit;
- Attending two classes per week for the term = cost $175 e.g. you can attend either Monday + Tuesday, Tuesday + Saturday, or Monday + Saturday.
- Attending three classes in the week for the term – cost $275
NOTE: i) Wed class is not available for term passes or make-ups. ii) for all term passes make-up classes can be done within the term (though Tuesday night maybe limited if class is full).
See website for Term Pass – terms & conditions