Yoga Therapy is a system of practices tailored to suite the individual’s health condition and needs. This holistic approach promotes health and well being on a physical, mental and emotional level. Yoga Therapy can utilise any of the following; movement, postures, breathing/pranayama, sound, visualization, meditation, cleansing practices/kriyas, relaxation and mindfulness. Yoga Therapy is a client centered approach which allows the person to be an active participant in their own journey of recovery and healing.
Matt is an accredited Yoga Therapists which has given him further yoga and medical training and framework in-order to work one-on-one with people and maximize the benefits and healing potential.
Some common ailments and conditions that yoga therapy can help treat or be used as a Complimentary Therapy are;
- muscular pain, tightness and chronic injuries
- chronic constipation and digestive disorders e.g. IBS, reflux
- stress management and adrenal fatigue
- anxiety, depression and negative mental patterns
- high blood pressure/hypertension
- respiratory disorders (e.g. shallow or chest breathing, asthma, COPD),
- back pain and spinal/disc injury,
- disrupted sleep and insomnia,
- compulsive and addictive behaviours
- cancer treatment (pre/post operative, during/after chemo, in remission)
- chronic diseases such as arthritis, chronic fatigue, MS, Parkinson’s
Matt specializes in the following areas; shoulder and spinal injuries/pain, busy minds/excessive thinking, critical/negative thinking, addiction treatment, anxiety.
Matt is more than happy to discuss with you how yoga therapy can help you, particularly if you have a specific condition or health issue. Initial phone conversation is FREE. Call Matt on M: 0430008293 or email .